The responsibility of the School Advisor is to serve as a school and community liaison, collect data and report on participants and schools. School advisors develop relations with program participants to address needs of individual students, Program, target school and community. School Advisors monitor students to assure they meet the requirements of the Upward Bound Program via:
• Report and turn in copies of state standardized test scores (ACT & SAT scores)
• Collect and report schedules for all UB students
• Assist with recruiting by collecting applications, completing a School Advisor form for each one, and collecting grades and test scores.
• Remind students of Challenge Session.
• Remind students to complete tutoring on www.deupwardbound.com.
• Monitor students (at least twice per month) to ensure they are meeting UB requirements.
• Keep UB staff informed if a situation (academic, discipline, personal, etc.) arises involving a UB student.
UB Staff Signature: _________________________